Video: New JWs Assembly Teaching: "Governing Body's Word . . . Is The Word Of Jehovah!"

Here we can welcome new ones and make them feel at home. Also, here we can discuss various bible topics and related bible themes.
Apollyon (Rev. 9:11)

Video: New JWs Assembly Teaching: "Governing Body's Word . . . Is The Word Of Jehovah!"

Post by Apollyon (Rev. 9:11) »

Hi all,

New JWs Assembly Teaching: "Governing Body's Word . . . Is The Word Of Jehovah!" (See Ezekiel 43:7, 8)

Here is a recent post on Reddit that tells of this situation:

https://www.reddit.com/r/JehovahsWitnes ... _comments/

Slave = Word of Jehovah (recent comments)

And just like that at the recent circuit assembly in one of the talks the branch representative makes the following comment:

"Because what the slave teaches is from the Bible, it's as if what they say is the word of Jehovah"

I kid you not quote for quote that made my jaw drop. I knew they compared what the slave aka the Governing body said was from Jesus but never have I seen what they say elevated to as if coming from God himself.

So because what they say comes from their interpretation of scripture it's from Jehovah himself - so logically completely trustworthy because we said so and it comes from God himself.

This is why I no longer trust this organization and its direction as this is what literally all cults claim with no evidence to backup this momentous claim - that they speak for God almighty.