What Really Happened (Back Then) With The False Teaching Of 1975?

For All Guests & Visitors Seeking General Information About This Discussion Board's Reading Content.
Lambkin [Baby Lamb]

Re: What Really Happened (Back Then) With The False Teaching Of 1975?

Post by Lambkin [Baby Lamb] »

This video was released by Kristy Ann 2 years ago on YouTube.

Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyEEWSAs5QI&t=195s

Lambkin [Baby Lamb]

Post by Lambkin [Baby Lamb] »

At Matthew 7:17, 18 Jesus plainly tells us:

17Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit." (Berean Standard Bible)

Think about it.

This video was released 6 months ago by Kristy Ann on YouTube. It is entitled: The Governing Body of The Jehovah's Witnesses

Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSOj8vKvhMo

Esoteric

Post by Esoteric »

How To Register At Jehovah's Truth Discussion Board

If you would like to register at Jehovah's Truth Discussion Board, you can always write us direct and request membership at our email address. In this way, you become a full, participating member of our forum. To do this, please write us at: askyorww@yahoo.com giving us your chosen username and password. (You can always change your designated password when you sign in.)

Or, simply click this link: http://jehovahstruth.com/forum/ucp.php?mode=register

Thank you
JT Discussion Board Moderator

70 Palm Trees

Post by 70 Palm Trees »

Would Jesus Approve Of True Christians Becoming "PIMOs" [Physically In Mentally Out]
Among Jehovah's Witnesses???

What would you say . . . yes or no.

Here is a verse to consider, to answer this vital question: Matthew 10:37

. . . from various translations:

New International Version
“Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

New Living Translation
“If you love your father or mother more than you love me, you are not worthy of being mine; or if you love your son or daughter more than me, you are not worthy of being mine.

English Standard Version
Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Berean Standard Bible
Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me;

Berean Literal Bible

The one loving father or mother above Me is not worthy of Me, and the one loving son or daughter above Me is not worthy of Me.

King James Bible
He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

New King James Version

He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

New American Standard Bible

“The one who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and the one who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

NASB 1995
“He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

NASB 1977
“He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

Legacy Standard Bible

Amplified Bible

Christian Standard Bible
The one who loves a father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; the one who loves a son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Holman Christian Standard Bible

The person who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; the person who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

American Standard Version
He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English

Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Contemporary English Version

If you love your father or mother or even your sons and daughters more than me, you are not fit to be my disciples.

Douay-Rheims Bible

He that loveth father or mother more than me, is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me, is not worthy of me.

English Revised Version

He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

GOD'S WORD® Translation

"The person who loves his father or mother more than me does not deserve to be my disciple. The person who loves a son or daughter more than me does not deserve to be my disciple.

Good News Translation
"Those who love their father or mother more than me are not fit to be my disciples; those who love their son or daughter more than me are not fit to be my disciples.

International Standard Version

"The one who loves his father or mother more than me isn't worthy of me, and the one who loves a son or daughter more than me isn't worthy of me.

Literal Standard Version
He who is cherishing father or mother above Me, is not worthy of Me, and he who is cherishing son or daughter above Me, is not worthy of Me,

Majority Standard Bible

Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me;

New American Bible

“Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;

NET Bible

"Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

New Revised Standard Version

Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;

New Heart English Bible
Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Webster's Bible Translation

He that loveth father or mother more than me, is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me, is not worthy of me.

Weymouth New Testament

Any one who loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and any one who loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;

World English Bible

He who loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he who loves son or daughter more than me isn’t worthy of me.

Young's Literal Translation
'He who is loving father or mother above me, is not worthy of me, and he who is loving son or daughter above me, is not worthy of me,

GoldenLamp (Zec 4:2)

Post by GoldenLamp (Zec 4:2) »

Older Jehovah's Witnesses Are Very Discouraged About False Date-Setting
Of The Governing Body & Watchtower Society!

What about older Jehovah's Witnesses, who are old enough to remember the events of 1975?

Ever wonder what they might think of the present-day JW organization, and all of the lies the JW organization has told to them about Armageddon, over the years?

Why not take a look at the following video, to answer that question.

This video was released 6 hours ago by JW Updates On YouTube.

Watchtower Society GASLIGHTING OLDER JW COUPLES TO AVOID BLAME!

Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVDqTOOkSCU

Elijah (Matt. 17:11)

Post by Elijah (Matt. 17:11) »

This video was released August 14th, 2024 18 hours ago by I Don't Drink Koolaid on YouTube.

Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGbwpc1ALc4

Gap (Eze. 22:30)

Post by Gap (Eze. 22:30) »