**
This video was released 1 day ago with 1K Views by Jeron Benton on YouTube.
Here is the link to the video found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUcs2y14gCM&t=317s
***
The People Have Spoken ... The "Governing Nobodies" Have Been Exposed In New GB #6 Update 2026 Policy Reversal!!!
- PoorWiseOldMan (Eccl 9:13-16)
- Site Admin
- Posts: 553
- Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:46 pm
- PoorWiseOldMan (Eccl 9:13-16)
- Site Admin
- Posts: 553
- Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:46 pm
Re: The People Have Spoken ... The "Governing Nobodies" Have Been Exposed In New GB #6 Update 2026 Policy Reversal
**
This video was released by "Totally Awake! Exjw" on September 27th, 2026 with at this time 857 views on YouTube.
Original Poster's Comments & Observations: In this video I share a video of my raw reaction to my grandmothers’s response to me asking her about the JW blood doctrine change. The video was originally a personal video intended for my ExJW friends in a group chat. However after encouragement to share it publicly, I am. I also include what my mother had to say later that day and Ishare many other thoughts I have regarding this issue as I chat and do my hair.
Here is the link to the video found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH77FNtOxvo&t=1994s
***
This video was released by "Totally Awake! Exjw" on September 27th, 2026 with at this time 857 views on YouTube.
Original Poster's Comments & Observations: In this video I share a video of my raw reaction to my grandmothers’s response to me asking her about the JW blood doctrine change. The video was originally a personal video intended for my ExJW friends in a group chat. However after encouragement to share it publicly, I am. I also include what my mother had to say later that day and Ishare many other thoughts I have regarding this issue as I chat and do my hair.
Here is the link to the video found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH77FNtOxvo&t=1994s
***