Jehovah's Witnesses React To Field Service Change -- Re: GB Update Oct. 7th, 2023!

Open Bible Discussions -- Videos, Questions & Answers
Apollyon (Rev. 9:11)

Jehovah's Witnesses React To Field Service Change -- Re: GB Update Oct. 7th, 2023!

Post by Apollyon (Rev. 9:11) »

----------------------------------POST ON REDDIT BOARD------------------------------------------

What does this mean?

So one of my great grandsons called, who is PIMO, living with a family that is Super PIMI.

Two of the regular pioneers in the family just Quit pioneering after the announcement of no more counting time for Regular publishers.

Here’s the thing, NONE of the PIMI family said anything! No one tried to convince them to continue pioneering. My grandson said that when they announce they were quitting pioneering, the whole family just sat there and said nothing. Nobody wants to talk about it. No one wants to discuss the end of reporting for publishers.

None of them went to the meeting this morning. They got up, made breakfast and just eat with very few words being said at the table. No one got ready for the meetings. The parents went to their bedroom after breakfast and locked the door. The others went outside or went to their computer.

My grandson thinks they are shocked. The past couple of years they’ve been harassing my grandson for not going in field service but taking classes at the local Community College. They called him a spiritual weak person who can’t even report a few hours in field service.

Now you don’t have to report anything.

Maybe for the publisher not reporting time is a good thing. But for True Believers like pioneers, it seems like a slap in the face.

Why pioneer if the preaching work has become so unimportant that regular publishers could literally sit for 5 hrs overseeing a cart and not say a word to anyone. IS THAT REALLY WARNING ANYONE THE THE END IS CLOSE?

And low hours in field service was one of the Main excuses that elders could use to label someone as Spiritual Weak or Spiritual Strong and do a shepherding call to chastise the weak individual. Now the amount of hours spent in preaching MEANS NOTHING. It’s not tied to Everlasting Salvation anymore. You don’t have to report or even discuss how many hours you made this month.

I’m not sure if not reporting was done for legal reasons, but whatever the case, this is another Blow for the faith of Jehovah’s Witnesses. It’s another piece of evidence that the Organization IS NOT GOD’ CHANNEL.

It’s more Proof that We are NOT LIVING IN THE LAST DAYS.

Members are being forced to face the fact that WT Organization is just another religion run by men.

In this case, it’s getting harder and harder to not see that the WT is being run by deluded old men who believe they will be given the power to resurrect people, and that they are going to RULE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

Not reporting time may not be a big deal for some, but for many others, …..Like True Believers that Really Believe, …...it will be the beginning of PTSD.

The shock that the NEW ORDER that was promised, WAS ALL A LIE….and years and years were spent slaving for a bunch of old fools, is enough to break down even the strongest of humans.

----------------------------------------------END OF POST ON REDDIT BOARD-----------------------------------------------

Here is the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/ ... this_mean/